A career with Hebrew SeniorLife (HSL) offers an exciting opportunity for you to join a mission-based organization that has been committed to Redefining the Experience of Aging since 1903. HSL, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School, is a nonprofit, non-sectarian organization and a leader in senior care and services.
HSL provides career opportunities within the organization’s integrated system of health care and communities for seniors, research into aging, and education for geriatric care providers serving more than 3,000 seniors each day across the Greater Boston area. The organization includes:
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Center located on two campuses in Roslindale and in Dedham at NewBridge on the Charles
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities located in Dedham at NewBridge on the Charles and in Canton at Orchard Cove
- Senior Living Communities located in Brookline, Revere and Randolph
- Home and Community-Based Services, including Adult Day Health, HSL Home Care and HSL Hospice Care
- The Institute for Aging Research located on the Roslindale campus
At HSL, we collectively embrace these six core Cultural Beliefs: Lead the Way, Go Beyond, Succeed Together, Ask What Matters, Speak Up and Grow Professionally, which characterize our shared values and work culture as an organization.
Review an overview of HSL Benefits information and download the HSL Benefits Enrollment Guide for candidates.
Join our team! Search below for jobs at HSL today. Or feel free to submit your resume
for general consideration.
Hebrew SeniorLife is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence and not influenced or affected by race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military status, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law.