*This is a per diem position with flexible shifts and hours Monday - Friday*
Driver for the Marcus Institute for Aging Research, Mobility and Falls Center program. Will be responsible for picking up study participants at their homes and bringing them to study visits at Hebrew Rehabilitation Center, Roslindale; Newbridge on the Charles, Dedham; or the Beth Israel Hospital Boston and returning them home. All participants will live within a 20 mile radius of the Center. Must possess a valid Massachusetts Driver’s license and automobile insurance.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively with older adults
Candidate should have a compassion for and desire to work with older adults.
- A weekly work schedule will be distributed for the following week to determine availability.
- The number of requested shifts will differ by week and may range from 1-8 sessions.
- Please arrive at participants home 15 minutes early to give assistance if necessary helping people in and out of the car
- Please use cell phone only when necessary and never while driving.
- High school or equivalent education
- Must have a current Mass Driver’s license and in good standings
- Must have proof of current Mass automobile insurance
- 1-2 years of related customer service experience