Nurses wanted - LPN/RN - licensed NEW GRADS welcome to apply!
Hebrew SeniorLife is a non-profit, non-sectarian organization that provides housing and health care for seniors, research into aging, and education for geriatric care providers.
Come and join our collegial team!
We have the following LPN/RN openings waiting for you:
- Long Term Chronic Care Hospital– 8 hour shifts - Day/Evening/Night/Weekend
- Recuperative Service Unit – 12 hour shifts - Day/Evening/Night/Weekend
- Medical Acute Care Unit – 12 hour shifts – Day/Evening/Night/Weekend
- Charge Nurse - Long Term Chronic Care Hospital - Full Time Day or Evening
- Clinical Nurse Specialist / Educator
Why come to Hebrew SeniorLife?
- Pillars for clinical excellence, education, and research
- An affiliate of Harvard Medical School
- 12 month residency program for licensed new graduates
- Orientation program with dedicated nurse preceptors
- Our facilities are designated by the Department of Public Health as a chronic care hospital
- More medical and surgical complex patients with comorbidity challenges
- Continuing education programs with CEUs
- Evidence based medicine and Person Centered Care
- And more …
Benefits of Working at Hebrew SeniorLife!
- Named as one of the top places to work by Boston Globe
- Medical and Dental benefits start on Day 1, no waiting period
- Part time benefits start at 24 hours
- Scholarship opportunities/Nurse advancement programs
- Professional Development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive hourly rates
- Strong shift/weekend differentials
- FREE parking
- And more …
HSL is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage both women and minorities to apply.