If you love to interact with seniors and team members, and build supportive and trusting relationships, this is the opportunity for you! Join a collaborative and creative team, and become part of two great communities at NewBridge on the Charles.
Schedule includes weekdays and every Saturday. Occasional holidays.
As the Activities Specialist, you will:
- Support Director of Programs in planning, coordinating and implementing programs and events to enhance NewBridge Independent and Assisted Living communities and meet intellectual, social, spiritual and physical needs of the residents and members.
- Perform administrative and programmatic work to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the team in meeting residents’ needs
- Interact with residents, team members and colleagues in a positive, supportive way; build trusting relationships with them and accept responsibility for all tasks assigned.
- Be a self-starter, have the ability to prioritize, perform multiple tasks, anticipate needs, demonstrate initiative, and be skilled in community building
- Advance the effort to create a meaningful, innovative, and vibrant best-in-class CCRC