Driver for the Hinda and Arthur Marcus Institute for Aging Research –Step Hi research project. Will be responsible for picking up study participants at their homes and bringing them to study visits at Hebrew Rehabilitation Center, the Faulkner Hospital or the Beth Israel Hospital Boston and returning them home. All participants will live within a 10 mile radius of the Center.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively with and have compassion for older adults.
Must possess a valid Massachusetts Driver’s license and automobile insurance.
A weekly work schedule will be distributed for the following week to determine availability.
The number of requested shifts will differ by week and may range from 1-8 sessions.
All shifts are Monday-Friday.
- Arrive at participants home 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time and offer assistance if necessary helping study participants in and out of the car
-Work from written or verbal instructions
-Put customer service first: Ensure study participants receive the highest quality of service in a safe, caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights
- High school or equivalent education
- 1-2 years of related customer service experience
- Current Mass Driver’s license and in good standings
- Proof of current Mass automobile insurance