Prepares, cooks and presents food in accordance with quality standards, productivity standards, cost controls and forecast needs. Demonstrates a strong commitment to the philosophy and goals of the mission of Hebrew SeniorLife and recognizes patient dignity and choice in aspects of daily life. Strives to make every encounter with a patient into a positive and meaningful experience and opportunity, while providing safe and efficient quality of care.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintaining professional conduct at all times.
- Identifies and resolves interpersonal conflicts constructively.
- Displays patience and tact when dealing with all Center personnel. Present department in a positive manner towards visitors, patients and staff.
- Consistently maintains a courteous, pleasant, and supportive attitude toward visitors, patients and staff.
- Communicates effectively with all staff.
- Completes assignments with minimal assistance and total follow up.
- Exercises initiative, seeking additional tasks and projects from supervisor.
- Accepts assignments readily.
- Exemplifies professionalism and exhibits values which contribute to the achievement of the mission of the Food Service Department and the Hebrew Rehabilitation Center.