Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well established guidelines and assigned areas.
Maintain all areas of the facility in as clean and orderly as possible, using safe work practices and correct body mechanics in accordance to established procedures as well as state regulations. A secondary, but very important aspect of this position is to treat all members of the Orchard Cove community with respect and caring at all times.
- Follows all policies, procedures and culture set forth by the organization
- Able to accomplish all responsibilities without supervision/assistance after the training period is completed
- Demonstrates knowledge and efficient use of cleaning techniques, equipment and tools
- Capable of finishing the daily schedule in the time allotted
- Demonstrates attention to detail and thoroughness
- Acts in a manner outside the traditional “role” as needed in order to meet residents’/patients’ needs
- Excellent professional customer service and communication skills and the ability to listen and follow oral instructions
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of the residents
- Contributes to the development of a culture of caring
- Shows flexibility to meet the needs of the residents and staff
- Displays integrity, honesty and good work ethics
- Pays attention to own and others safety while using equipment and supplies