The Systems Analyst II serves as a technology liaison relating to assigned applications between the business owners, IT and vendors as necessary. This includes implementation of new software systems as well as having a working knowledge of clinical and/or operational workflows in order to better optimize current systems. The Systems Analyst II will act as an escalation point for application issues from the Helpdesk and business owners.
- Main point of contact relating to assigned applications
- Identifies problems and their root causes, their impact on operations and escalates to Technical Operations as necessary.
- Shared Project Team leadership responsibility. Working with the Team Lead and/or Project Manager to
Update Project List
Enlist necessary IT resources
Create Test and Validation Plans
Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time
- Creates and maintains troubleshooting documentation for supported applications as appropriate.
- Involved in Departmental and Operational Meetings as well as IT Change Control.
- Ability to work independently and collaborates with team members and business owners when necessary.
- Attends formal user groups and regularly attends local vendor conferences.
- Any other duties as called upon by manager.
3 to 5 years Healthcare IT related experience.
Project training desirable, familiarity with Lean methodology.
Bachelors or equivalent work experience in business or technology related field.
Microsoft office proficiency
24/7 on call rotation