Join the Hebrew SeniorLife Culinary Services team at NewBridge on the Charles in Dedham!
At NewBridge, we are passionate about Healthy Eating. We value and encourage our culinary staff's creativity and strive to create striking presentations and delicious flavors. Each meal is designed to bring both excitement and good health.
What’s in it for you:
• Shorter shifts (last shift completes at 8:30PM)
• 2 times per year Recognition Bonus
• Team camaraderie
• Tuition assistance
• Annual scholarship
• FREE PARKING!
• Excellent medical and dental benefits, along with a robust fitness and wellness program, available on your first day
• Flexible schedules
• Generous Earned Time Programs designed to deliver peace of mind, and balance to you and your family
• 9 paid holidays or holiday incentives
• Opportunities for advancement
• Organization that’s one of The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work.
• Free shuttle service from Forest Hills Station
What we’re looking for:
• Strong with a customer focus and communication skills
• Someone that loves to make every encounter with a resident a meaningful experience
• Someone ready to provide the highest quality of service.
• Someone with a desire to learn the art of food serving in upscale environment
Weather an experienced restaurant professionals or a self-proclaimed foodie, we WELCOME you. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident. We take pride in our customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create an atmosphere where our residents can live their best lives.
At NewBridge, in order to create a healthy dining experience, we are dedicated to selecting the freshest ingredients from local growers and choosing all natural products. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
You have to be at least 16 years old